Customs & import taxes
- Orders may need to clear customs in your country.
- Please check if your order will incur additional import duties, taxes or other customs related charges.
- Import duties, taxes or other customs charges will be collected by the shipping company upon delivery.
- BuyChina is not responsible for delays caused by the customs department in your country.
- Additional costs or delays may occur during international trade. We sincerely hope that you do not use additional import costs or customs clearance delays as a reason for requesting refunds or leaving negative feedback.
- What should I know about customs?
- In order to protect the interests of our customers, BuyChina will handle the parcels according to each country's regulations to avoid taxes. BuyChina will assure that the goods clear China Customs, but we can not be responsible for clearance in your country. If your shipment has been held by customs, you might need to pay taxes to get your parcel. This is unlikely, only 0.3% of the parcels we delivery have been taxed. We suggest that before shipping,BuyChina customers take the initiative to find out policies of their local customs. In countries with high rate of customs clearance, there is no need to pay any fees. However, in countries with low rate of customs clearance such as Argentina, customers may be required to pay tariffs.
- How to avoid taxes?
- You can refer to the following suggestions:
- 1, weight of the package:
- In many countries, a parcel will be considered commercial if it weights over 10kg. Customs will block these parcels and ask you to pay duties. To prevent this, you should monitor the weight of your parcel.
- 2, items in package:
- Having too many similar items in the same parcel will draw the Customs' attention. You should not send large numbers of similar products together. Instead, separate them into different parcels.
- 1) Japanese Customs are very strict. Do not try to deliver counterfeit items to Japan. 80% of parcels will be confiscated by Japan Customs.
- 2) Italian Customs will pay special attention to counterfeit shoes. Compared to other European countries, Italian customs are the strictest.
- As a business agent,we're responsible for Export Procedures,but not Customers' Import Procedures.Please be aware of your local customs policies and handle Customs Clearance if necessary.